We are delighted to welcome customers back to our showrooms from Monday July 6. Due to the limited space, this will be on an appointment-only basis, so please call us (+44 121 777 6328), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use our online booking system to reserve your slot.
Scroll down for more information, and click the button below or fill in the form at the bottom of this page to book.
To keep staff and customers safe, we have introduced a number of changes and we ask you to note the following:
- If you or any member of your household has Coronavirus symptoms please do not book a visit.
- We can only welcome two customers per appointment slot, and they must be from the same household.
- Sorry, but it is not possible to welcome children under the age of 12 for the time being.
- Customer toilet facilities are not available.
- There are no screens around our till area, but staff members may choose to wear a mask or visor during your visit. We encourage customers to wear a face covering too, if you feel comfortable doing so.
- When you arrive, please sanitize your hands (this will be provided) and the procedures will be explained. This will enable you to browse and purchase with confidence.
- In line with other booksellers, ‘Browsing Boxes’ will be in place in both showrooms, where any items handled – but not purchased – are to be placed.
- Only card payments (preferably contactless) can be accepted. There is no upper limit on contactless payments using ‘Apple Pay’ or ‘Android Pay’, so these are ideal for larger purchases. For Chip & PIN card payments, our card machine terminal will be cleaned between each transaction.
If you would like further information before visiting us, please do get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions.
Our collection facility remains available for customers wishing to place orders in advance – no booking required.
We look forward to seeing you again!