What device(s) will the e-books work on?
We have not tested the e-books on all the different devices available today, but know it works on:
- Computers / Laptops (Windows / Mac OS / Linux)
- Tablets (iOS / Android / Windows 8 / Kindle Fire series)
- Smartphones (iOS / Android / Windows Phone 7 & 8)
- E-readers (such as Kindle* / Nook)
It should work on other devices able to read ePub files or PDFs although it might not work on all devices out-of-the-box; it may be necessary to download an ePub and / or PDF-reading application first. Please refer to the device’s operating instructions. We know that it works on the following applications:
- Calibre (Windows / Mac OS / Linux) – Download here
- Aldiko (Android)
- Freda (Windows Phone)
- iBooks (iOS / Mac OS X 10.9 or later)
- Kindle* (Windows / Mac OS / iOS / Android / Windows Phone - files need to be converted first using Calibre or Kindle Previewer)
If you have tried devices or software not on this list and found it does (or doesn't) work, please let us know and we can include it here.