Any material downloaded from this website has been prepared and produced thanks to the hard work and dedication of the staff at the Christadelphian Office. There are costs involved in this work of ensuring printed and electronic material is available, and we are grateful to all our customers for their support.
By downloading any item from this website you accept these terms and conditions, and agree:
- To abide by all applying copyright laws;
- To restrict the use of the material downloaded for personal purposes only;
- Not to circulate further, either by electronic or other means;
- Not to publish extracts or the material in its entirety on websites, social media sites or more generally on the internet without permission;
- Not to reproduce extracts or the material in its entirety without permission.
Copyright © The Christadelphian Magazine and Publishing Association Limited, 404 Shaftmoor Lane, Birmingham, UK.
Registered charity in England and Wales (No. 240090).
A charitable company limited by guarantee (Company No. 329186 – England and Wales).
VAT Registration No. 109 7692 42.
Extracts from the AV, rights vested in the Crown in the UK, reproduced by permission of Cambridge University Press.