Get in touch!
If you're having problems with our site, or have any questions, please check our Help / FAQ section first. There is an extensive list of topics, ranging from the basics – such as how to add items to your basket, to more complicated subjects – such as troubleshooting problems with downloading or installing e-books. We have spent a lot of time to make this section helpful; checking it first may mean that you get an answer to your problem straight away, rather than having to wait for a reply!
If, after checking the Help section, you still have questions, then there are several ways you can contact us – by telephone or fax, by email, by post, or by filling in the form below.
For all order enquiries, call +44 (0) 121 777 6328.
- For correspondence about our website or orders placed on our website, email webstore [at] thechristadelphian [dot] com.
- For any enquiries or questions about orders placed by phone or mail, email enquiries [at] thechristadelphian [dot] com.
- For correspondence about the magazine, together with any items and / or news for publication, email the Editor, Andrew Bramhill, at editor [at] thechristadelphian [dot] com.
Please note: we cannot accept orders via email.
If you would prefer to contact us by post, our address is as follows:
404 Shaftmoor Lane
- For general enquiries, fill in the form below. Please don't submit any items for publication using this form; instead, please email the Editor, Andrew Bramhill, at editor [at] thechristadelphian [dot] com.
- For enquiries relating to an order placed online or any issues with our site, please check our help / FAQ section first. This has answers to the most commonly-asked questions, together with hints, tips, and step-by-step instructions, to help you get the most out of our online shop. If, after checking the help section you haven’t found an answer to your question, fill in the form below.
- If you have found a problem with the functionality of our online bookstore, and there aren’t any answers to be found in our help section, please let us know by filling in the form below, giving as much detail about the error you have encountered as possible, including what you were doing beforehand, and what computer, operating system and browser you were using.
Of course, we are always pleased to welcome browsers! If you want to visit us, we are open 8.45 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday, and from 9 am to 12 pm on Saturday (except UK Bank Holiday weekends).
Christadelphian Office location map (opens in a new window)